Ewalu Lani Limited
84 Northumberland Road
Dublin 4, Ireland
1.- Information about the person responsible for the processing of personal data:
Responsible for the processing of data on the sites www.iduncare.com (hereinafter "Web" or "Site") is the headquarters Ewalu Lani Limited, 84 Northumberland Road, Dublin 4 D04 PY94, Ireland, registered in Dublin.
2.- Purpose of the processing of personal data:
2.1. Why do we treat your personal information? At Ewalu Lani Limited, we treat your personal information collected through the Site for the following purposes:
a) In the case of a contract on the products available on the website for goods and services, for the maintenance of the contractual relationship and the administration, management, provision of information and improvement of the service.
b) Sending the requested information through the forms on the website.
c) Transmitting commercial communications and / or advertisements that may interest you.
d) Sending newsletters with information, news and updates of our services and from this sector.
2.2. How long will the personal information collected be stored? The personal data provided will be kept as long as the commercial relationship is maintained or it does not require its elimination and during the period in which legal obligations could arise for the services rendered.
3.- Legitimacy: the processing of your data is done with the following legal bases that legitimise it:
- a) The request for information and / or the commissioning of the services of Ewalu Lani Limited, whose terms and conditions, in every case, are available to you before the possible conclusion of a contract.
If you do not provide us with your information, or if you provide us with false or incomplete information, we will not be able to process your request because it is completely impossible for us to provide you with the requested information or to conclude a contract for the services.
By providing any personal information on the Ewalu Lani Limited website, all users understand and accept the collection and processing of this information for the purposes described below:
- Communication. We will respond to your comments and questions on our website both online and by registering your request as a phone call. This means that we can call you by phone or we can contact you by email.
- Direct marketing and advertising. The purpose of this service is to provide you with information that you have previously requested online or to provide you with general information about the services of Ewalu Lani Limited. However, when we request personal information for marketing and advertising, we generally offer the option to choose the use you wish your personal information to have.
- Selection of personnel (recruitment). If you send us an application online, your personal or educational information will be used for this purpose, including contact by email, telephone or postal mail. In some cases, it may be necessary to register on our website to keep your information updated. Unless you tell us otherwise, Ewalu Lani Limited will store your personal and educational data in files owned by Ewalu Lani Limited to be considered for future job offers.
- Provider (Partner).On some Ewalu Lani Limited websites, third-party providers may register to provide products and services to Ewalu Lani Limited. This personal information is used to establish and execute a transaction with the provider and for other operations related to these purposes.
- Controlling of the website and satisfaction surveys. Your personal information and opinions are used to maintain and improve our website. Also, your personal information can be used when conducting customer satisfaction surveys.
Compilation of statistical data sets related to the use of the Web:
4.- Recipient: The data will not be disclosed to third parties outside of Ewalu Lani Limited, except for legal obligations.
We may disclose information about you to third parties that provide us with services that have access to the personal information that they need from you for one or more of the purposes set forth in the preceding paragraph.
5.- Rights: As a prospective study, which provided personal information to us, you have to receive confirmation of whether we will use your personal information in the Ewalu Lani Limited right, and in particular, you are notified that you are entitled to exercise the following rights that the Data Protection Law grants you:
- The right to ACCESS your personal information.
- The right to request the CORRECTION of incorrect data.
- The right to ELIMINATE if the data is no longer required, among others, for the purposes for which it was collected.
- In certain circumstances, you may request the LIMITATION OF PROCESSING of your data, in which case we will retain it only to exercise or defend against claims.
- The right to oppose the sending of communications.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested party may exercise his right to oppose the use of his data. We will stop using the data except for compelling legitimate reasons or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you can request your right to PORTABILITY of the data.
You can exercise these rights by sending a message to the postal address and / or email address specified in the section "1. Information about the person responsible for the processing of personal data".
If your rights have been violated, the interested party has the right to contact the UK's Information Commissioner's Office.
Ewalu Lani Limited may collect information about its websites through cookies and cliktrails. All information collected in this way will be anonymised, aggregated and used only to develop and track the source of traffic and the use of our website. Cookies are sometimes used to help you find the right information and guide your visit to your preferences. For example, a cookie can be used to remind you of your credentials if you choose the "Remember Me" option when you set up this information. If you do not wish to receive cookies from our websites, you can tell your browser to reject them or inform you at each reception so you can reject them immediately. However, rejecting cookies may prevent access to certain parts of the site.
You have no items in your shopping cart.
Click here to continue shopping.